Bachelor of Business Administration
About the Program
–BBA Programme focuses on developing thought leaders, who are innovative, socially sensitive, ethically strong, and globally competitive.
-The Programme is designed with Curriculum Applied Learning (CAL) and adopts a Semester Pattern (VI Semesters).
-The students are encouraged to learn by doing real time project to solve company problems through Capstone Project.
4 Years BBA Programme Process
Candidates who wish to fill VIT BBA 2023 application form can do so at VIT Vellore official website, vit.ac.in. The application form of VITBEE 2023 can only be filled in online mode from February 3. The last date to fill VITBEE 2023 application form is June 9, 2023.
The steps to fill VITBEE 2023 application form are:
- Step 1: Visit the VIT Vellore official website.
- Step 2: Register using details like name, date of birth, nationality, gender, mobile number, and email id.
- Step 3: Verify the OTP sent to the mobile number and check for the password for login in the registered email id.
- Step 4: Next log in using the registered email id and password.
- Step 5: The next step is to fill out the VITBEE 2023 application form and upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- Step 6: Pay the VIT UG application fee through debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
- A pass in the Pre-University/ Higher Secondary/ 10+2 examination or equivalent from a recognized Central or State board with at least 60% aggregate marks in 12th grade in any stream.
- Students who have appeared for their Class 12 finals and awaiting results are also eligible to apply, subject to submission of a passing certificate by the notified date.
- Selection based on VITBEE application form.
- Scholarships for meritorious students are provided by VIT Business School.
- The selected candidates need to pay Rs. 50,000 tuition fees in advance and take a provisional admission letter.
|Tuition Fee (Per Annum)
|Caution Deposit (Refundable) (One time payment)
|Total fees to be paid for the first year
Explore the Course Structure
What will you learn
VIT Business School BBA students will be
- Able to use business analytics and business technology to solve business and socio-economic problems.
- Rational and critical thinkers with unique perspectives
- Able to create effective teams and participate in team work in multi-cultural environments
- Aware of economic and global issues influencing the business
- Able to make ethical decisions considering the interest of all the stakeholders.
Additional learning at VIT Business School for BBA
- Technology driven learning
- Systems Design Thinking integrated curriculum
- Co-op internship
- Global placement opportunities