- A minimum of 60% marks is required in undergraduate degree from a recognized University or Institution.
- The Bachelor’s degree should be of minimum 3 years duration after completion of higher secondary education (10+2) or equivalent.
- The candidate should have studied in regular full-time programmes.
- The candidates appearing for final year examination in 2016, whose results will be published before August 2016, are also eligible to apply.
- Relevant work experience will be an added advantage.
- The candidate should have taken any one of the tests -CAT/XAT/MAT/NMAT/GMAT/CMAT and the scores should be made available to the admissions office before the last date for application.
- Candidates can apply online at www.vit.ac.in/vitbs
- All eligible candidates will be invited for a written assessment test(WAT) and a personal interview (PI).
- The final selection will be made based on the merit list using a composite score with components: (1) academic performance (2) profile scoring - work experience, awards and recognition etc. (3) WAT score (4) PI score and (5) the management aptitude test score
WAT and PI will be held at the centres in Bhopal, Chennai, Cochin, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Madurai, Mumbai, New Delhi, Ranchi, Thiruvananthapuram, Vellore and Vijayawada.
Dates to remember
- Issue of application form : 04th December, 2016
- Last date to apply online : 15th March, 2017
- Date of Written test and Personal Interview : 25th March, 2017 (At Select Centres)
Tuition Fee Waiver
- Students with valid CAT / XAT / GMAT score of 95 percentile and above are eligible for full tuition fee waiver
- Students with valid CAT / XAT / GMAT score of 90 percentile and above are eligible for 50% tuition fee waiver
- Students with valid MAT score of above 790 (791 to 800) are eligible for full tuition fee waiver
- Students with valid MAT score in the range of 760 to 790 are eligible for 50% tuition fee waiver
- NMAT score: 345 full fee waiver; 325-345 50% fees Waiver